A Repair Shop Run by the Finest Mechanics

We started our auto journey from a cozy little room for a very limited number of customers for their motor vehicle repair services. As time passed, thanks to the love of those customers and their word of mouth marketing we came out of that box and built our Auto Sale dealership. We serve the community in the best possible manner in their own interest. 85% of our customers return business and the other 15% walk through our door as a result of personal reference. We do our best on servicing any motor vehicle. 

For what it’s worth, we tell our customers not to take driving with absolute peace of mind for granted. 

Because safety always comes first.

What We Offer

Car Battery Service

Full Car Detailing

Windshield Washer

Tire mounting

Tire Mounting & Balancing


Brake Rotors Replace


Break Pad Replace


Full Synthetic Oil Change

Used car buyers inspection

Buyer's Inspection

Regular Oil Change

Back to top